Nagpur Central News

Nagpur Central News
 

James Harper James Harper Author
Title: Grateful to be a part of Himachal
Author: James Harper
Rating 5 of 5 Des:
A decade ago, a family trip was planned. We were in total of 40 people who were part of the journey. We started the journey from Nagpur to A...

A decade ago, a family trip was planned. We were in total of 40 people who were part of the journey. We started the journey from Nagpur to Agra by train then boarded a rented bus from Agra which was supposed to enroute us through Uttarakhand, Delhi & Himachal Pradesh.


Himachal Weather: Iske Jaisa Koi Hardich Nai hai


Being from the center of India & rarely traveled out of the state it was the first experience to touch down the northern states of India. It was May when we had the tour Agra & Delhi were looking quite similar in terms of the heat we are familiar with but the experience we got was spine chilling in Manali & in Rohtang pass. It was unimaginable, most of you people might disagree but it was an overwhelming experience. Personally, I loved being the weather which was most of the time cloudy.

Himachal Nature: Disturbingly Beautiful

I remember, we reached Manali during the night time. The hotel we were supposed to stay overnight was a typical county hotel of British county yard background. I sucked into the atmosphere. During the first few moments, we were witnessing a sound of flowing water, which has a tremendous current. We could sense the sound throughout the night but we were so tired during the day journey none of actually bother to sneak what’s the scenario. I was personally so eager to get early in the morning and capture rare eye sights for people belongs to Nagpur.

I remember during those days the first digital camera by kodak was launched, I had that. I went to the top floor which was a roof-shaped, it had a circular window, I was amazed to see that and the next thing I saw through it was a sunray on the mountain of ice all that as a portrait. After that I was still hearing the sound of water I chose to divert my mind on it and got shocked by my life by watching a full-throttle river flowing with the huge current which has icey color to it. I was pouring into the love for the nature Himachal poses which were disturbingly beautiful. People who love mountains and scenery such as these should visit the place once in a lifetime may be more than that.


When you are close to nature your life takes a different turn” heard of this line somewhere.




Himachal People: Sweet as Jaggery


I never knew once the trip got over I well be able to visit again, I never did. I do not know why as yet. I never thought of connecting one more time to turn my life with directions. Fortunately, I have some connections build over the past few years of getting my chance to meet and talk to people who belong from Himachal. Again some of you might disagree but I find the nature of the state and people is as sweet as jaggery. I do not know if I have fallen for the place or the people I know.
I want to visit there again. God knows If I could have my second home town in the state or maybe the in-laws ;). The place, people, weather and nature is such beautiful, I want to be a part of Himachal. I misplaced my cap bought from Kullu, I want to have it back. The place gives you nothing but happiness. With all gratitude, I would like to say thanks a lot that my wish has come true & I toured Himachal with now having great memories & came back with a cap. I'm married to Nidhi at Bhambla Sarkaghat Himachal Pradesh

About Author

Advertisement

Next
This is the most recent post.
Previous
Older Post

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
A freelance writer deals in all sorts of categories to spread the information all around the globe.
 
Top